June 12, 2018

Kylie's June International Highlight

http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.
http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Our theme this month is Friendship.   We need to make sure our friends and family know that we LOVE them!  A great way we can do that is to make a project, gift or card for them and let them know how much their friendship means to you. 
For this card I used a combination of the new stamp set called All The Good Things along with the Tropical Chic Bundle.  The background design series paper is from the Tropical Escape 6 x 6 paper stack.  I love how the die cuts work so perfectly with this paper.  The ribbon is from the Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack.  I added a little pearl for the flower center and voila' an awesome card for a wonderful friend.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.  Here are all of the products I used for this card:

5 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely! I was so surprised to see these colors used together because it's the color for my post on this coming Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love your card and I now have to add the All Good Things to my wishlist. I have a community service card club at the school where I teach. Our motto is Aesop's quote, which is on the bonsai stamp. Beautifully serene card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, thanks for stopping by :) Yes, that is an awesome idea!

      Delete