July 18, 2018

Time For Tea for #GDP147

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP147.  The farm/country theme this week can be interpreted in so many different ways.  For some it could be hearty country cooking with jams and jellies or pies with fluffy crust, it could be a country fair with amusement rides or it could be a fun farm animal or pet.  Have fun and play along too:
For this card I used the Time For Tea Bundle.  My Grandma used to always tell me how she would make her dad tea when he came in from the field on the farm, so when I think farm I think tea, hot tea :)
This stamp set had the perfect sentiment for this project too.  Maybe I will go ahead and send it to Grandma and remind her of all the fun stories she told me when I was a kid.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment