August 15, 2018

High Tide for #GDP151

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP151.  They are hoping that by playing this week you will get a sun-kissed tan - but there's no promises!  We suggest just close your eyes and imagine you can hear the waves crashing, the smell of fresh sea air and feel the ocean breeze blowing in your hair....and maybe this will inspire you for the theme this week!
For this sketch challenge I used the stamp set called High Tide.  This was a fun stamping project, I used a lot of different ink colors to get the look and effect that I wanted with this stamp set.  I love the beachy feel of this card...I can almost hear the sound of the ocean and the birds chirping happily on the sand!
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

No comments:

Post a Comment