August 23, 2018

Stitched All Around For #GDP152

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP152 This week, we are CASEing a gorgeous project by the amazingly talented team member Janneke de Jong from the Netherlands.  CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit

Remember that when you CASE a project you can take what you like from the design and make it your own. It might be the stamp set - the colors, the layout, the theme, the images - whatever you like that has inspired you to make a card of your own.  Here is the project this week that you can CASE:
For this card I used the stamp set called Stitched All Around.  I took my inspiration from the colors of her card and the stamp set that she used and made a few specific changes for the person I had in mind for this card...my sister!  It will be her birthday on September 1 and can you guess that she loves purses and shoes?  Yep, she really does :)
I used a piece of Toil & Trouble design series paper from the upcoming Holiday Catalog.  It matched the color gorgeous grape perfectly.  The purses and shoes are buttons that I found that worked great as fun add ons.  A few glitter dots and this turned out fabulous!
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

No comments:

Post a Comment