August 1, 2018

Very Vintage for #GDP149

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP149.  This week's color challenge is a beautiful mix of Lovely Lipstick, Bermuda Bay and Night of Navy.  Have fun and play along too:
For this color challenge I used the stamp set called Very Vintage.  This is a host stamp set that you can get with your order of $150 or more using your Stampin' Rewards.
I created my own background design series paper with the trio of colors and the lace stamp from Very Vintage.  Then I ran it through the Subtle Embossing Folder and used my sponge dauber and Bermuda Bay ink around the edge for added texture.
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

No comments:

Post a Comment