September 5, 2018

Oh So Eclectic for What Will You Stamp?

Today I played along with a new challenge I have not participated in before called What Will You Stamp - WWYS184.  Each week they choose a stamp set that you can use to play along with their challenge.  Have fun and play along this week...
For this card I used the Oh So Eclectic stamp set and coordinating framelits.  The colors are Gorgeous Grape, Gray Granite and Granny Apple Green.  Gee, I wonder how that color trio happened?  Maybe because they match so perfectly together :)
I also used a piece of design series paper from the Holiday catalog called Festive Farmhouse as my background.  I ran it through the Big Shot with the pinewood planks embossing folder for added texture, then sponged some gray granite on it for that awesome wood grain look.
I used my Stampin' Blend markers for the flowers and leaves to give some added color.  I also tucked a few vellum punched leaves in there as well that were colored with Light Granny Apple Green.  Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

12 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card! I love your wood background with the bright pop of colored flowers! Thanks for playing along with us this week at WWYS Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, it was a fun challenge :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful card. Those gorgeous flowers look great against that wood background you created. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Jennifer. I love the wood background you chose, now I need to take a closer look at that DSP pack. Thanks for joining the What Will You Stamp? challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy, you definitely will want that ds paper, it is so versatile and works great with any project :)

      Delete
  4. Your purple flowers are so pretty against the woodgrain. And, the bright green flowers really make it pop. Wonderful creation, Jennifer! Thanks for joining WWYS this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment Su! It was fun to join the challenge this week :)

      Delete
  5. Just gorgeous, I love what you did the with the background! and a beautiful colour combination too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at WWYS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, you are so kind to leave a comment. Thank you :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful! I adore your color combination. Thanks for playing along this week at the WWYS Challenge and I hope you come back soon :-)

    ReplyDelete