October 30, 2018

All Seasons for WWYS#192

Today I played along with the weekly challenge called What Will You Stamp - WWYS192.  Each week they choose a stamp set that you can use to play along with their challenge.  Have fun and play along this week.
I found that you can make such a variety of projects with this stamp set and coordinating framelits bundle.  I made a Halloween, Fall and Christmas card set.
I love how you can make tags, small cards or regular sized cards and in any color you choose to give them.  This was such a fun challenge to participate in.
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

4 comments:

  1. Love all three of your cards Jennifer! Thanks for playing along with us this week at WWYS challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was such a fun challenge, I am loving all of the projects from the design team too :)

      Delete
  2. WOW, Jennifer! You knocked it out of the park with these cuties. Are you just about ready for Onstage? It's coming up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Chris! I cannot believe I will be headed out in just a few days...super excited to see you too!

      Delete