October 1, 2018

What Will You Stamp? #188 Challenge

I was so honored to find out that my card was picked as a winner for the "Picked For You" What Will You Stamp Challenge #185.  By being chosen as a winner, I was asked to be a guest designer for this week’s challenge of Takeout Treats for the What Will You Stamp #188 Challenge Takeout Treats is such a fun stamp set with coordinating framelits to make a project with. 
https://whatwillyoustamp.blogspot.com/2018/10/wwys-188-takeout-treats.html
 
Project Instructions:
  • First I die cut out the treat box on some Festive Farmhouse design series paper.  Then I colored the stripes using my Stampin' Blend markers (Call Me Clover and Real Red) and added some silver snowflake washi tape.  Then I finished the box assembly using my tear tape.

  • Then I stamped the sentiment and punched it out using the Christmas Traditions Punch and layered it over a piece of Call Me Clover card stock punched out using the Everyday Label Punch.
  • I also stamped 5 of the holly pieces and colored them with my Stampin' Blends markers (Call Me Clover & Real Red) and fussy cut them out using my paper snips.
  • I popped everything up using my mini stampin' dimensionals.
  • The handle is a border punch that creates ornaments, I punched it out using Real Red card stock.
Thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure to head over and play along with the What Will You Stamp #188 Challenge!  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

1 comment:

  1. That little handle you made for this Christmas treat box just put this over the top for me Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete