November 25, 2018

Colorful Season for #GDP165 Color Challenge!

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP165This week's color combination is a beautiful mix of rich, warm colors that are perfect for the upcoming holidays - Tranquil Tide, Merry Merlot and Crumb Cake. How can you go wrong with these gorgeous shades?  Here's a look at this week's colors: 
For this card I used some Delightfully Detailed laser-cut specialty paper.  I sponged it in crumb cake and then layered it over a piece of design series paper.  The sentiment is layered over the Tailored Tag punched out of Tranquil Tide.  The snowflakes are die cut using copper foil paper from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits dies.
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

No comments:

Post a Comment