November 28, 2018

First Frost & Forever Lovely for WWYS196

Today I played along with the weekly challenge called What Will You Stamp - WWYS196.  Each week they choose a stamp set that you can use to play along with their challenge.  Have fun and play along this week.
For my project I used a sentiment from the first frost stamp set and then the background flowers are from the new forever lovely stamp set (available in the Occasions 2019 Stampin' Up! catalog).
I placed a bit of vellum over the floral stamped piece to give it a soft look.  I love how the layering ovals look with the different colors along with the stitched oval background.  Add some leaf embossing to the final background piece and the card is complete!

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in at WWYS :-) I like the way you have combined stampsets to make this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, thank you! This was such a beautiful challenge to play this week :)

      Delete
  2. I love the color scheme you picked for this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at WWYS Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete