November 15, 2018

Varied Vases for #GDP164

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP164This week, we are CASEing a gorgeous card by GDP team member Louise Sharp from Australia.  CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit.  Remember that when you CASE a project you can take what you like from the design and make it your own. It might be the stamp set - the colors, the layout, the theme, the images - whatever you like that has inspired you to make a card of your own.  Here is the project this week that you can CASE:
I took the pink and floral inspiration from Louise's card for my project.  I used the Varied Vases stamp set for the sentiment and stamped it on a piece of Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper.  Then I punched it out using the Tailored Tag Punch.  I made a variety of different layouts with these products.
You may notice a new embellishment on the sentiment of each card.  I used the brand new Gingham Gala Sequins that I was able to pre-order during the Stampin' Up! OnStage in Orlando last week.  These will be available in January in the new Occasion Catalog.
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

No comments:

Post a Comment