November 19, 2018

What Will You Stamp? #195

I was so honored to find out that my card was picked as a winner for the "Seasonal Chums" What Will You Stamp Challenge #192.  By being chosen as a winner, I was asked to be a guest designer for this week’s challenge of Dashing Deer for the What Will You Stamp #195 Challenge!
Project Instructions:
  • First I stamped the two deer in Soft Suede ink onto the white wood-grain design series paper from the Festive Farmhouse DSP. (3-3/4 inch by 5 inch)
  • Then I ran that piece of stamped ds paper through the big shot using the Woodland Textured Embossing Folder.
  • I used my sponge dauber and Smoky Slate ink to give the embossed trees some dimension.
  • I trimmed a piece of Soft Suede card stock to 5-1/4 inch by 4 inch and then cut a square out of the center 1/2 inch from each edge.
  • I placed tear tape on the soft suede frame and then adhered a window sheet to it.  Then I added some foam adhesive strips to that piece and sprinkled some Metallic Sequins over the window sheet.
  • Then I attached the deer stamped ds paper to the foam strips for a perfect shaker card.
  • I stamped the sentiment in Smoky Slate and fussy cut each word out for the sign post.  The sign post is a piece of Mossy Meadow card stock cut at 1/4 inch and then the end cut using the Classic Label Punch.
    I love how this card looks like the deer are enjoying a nice walk in the woods.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure to head over and play along with the What Will You Stamp #195 Challenge!  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

    2 comments:

    1. Great shaker card Jennifer! So glad to have you guest design with us this week at WWYS Challenge Blog!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks a bunch! It was so much fun to work on and showcase as a guest designer this week :)

        Delete