December 17, 2018

What Will You Stamp #199

I was so honored to find out that my card was picked as a winner for the "First Frost" What Will You Stamp Challenge #196.  By being chosen as a winner, I was asked to be a guest designer for this week’s challenge of Peaceful Poinsettia for the What Will You Stamp #199 Challenge!
Project Instructions:
  • First I stamped the sentiment in Garden Green ink and die cut it using the layering ovals dies.  Then I die cut a scallop oval from the sparkling glimmer paper and used my real red stampin blend marker to add the color for the layer behind the sentiment.
  • The card base is real red card stock, with a layer of garden green card stock that is embossed with the quilt top textured folder.
  • Then I cut out a piece of the delightfully detailed laser-cut specialty paper for the whisper white oval, over the garden green card stock.
  • The poinsettia is die cut using the detailed poinsettia thinlits in real red and then a layer of sparkling glimmer paper for the outline.
  • Add a few die cut sprigs from garden green and pop up the sentiment and poinsettia with dimensionals to finish the project.
    I love how this card sparkles with classic Christmas colors. Thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure to head over and play along with the What Will You Stamp #199 Challenge!  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment