January 17, 2019

Accented Blooms for the #PP424

Today I played along with The Paper Players PP424 - A Color Challenge from Anne Marie.  This week is a bright trio of colors for the challenge.  I hope these colors inspire you to create something fun.  Head over and play along:
For this card I chose the stamp set called Accented Blooms.  I used some Gingham Gala DS paper too.  The sentiment is stamped in Pool Party ink on Pool Party card stock and punched out using the Tailored Tag Punch.  The color of my choice that I added was Whisper White, it gives a nice crisp feel to this card.
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer! I love your use of this stamp set with the colors. And, your banners are so cute! Thanks for sharing with Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Su, I am honored that you stopped by :) Thanks for your kind comment!

      Delete