January 7, 2019

Kylie's January International Highlight

http://http://bit.ly/November2018HighlightsVoteForMe
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.
Do you know someone you can send encouragement to? Maybe a get well soon - or WOW you are amazing, even a thank you card? This is a great way to think of someone that you want to build up and give some love.
For today's card I used the Beautiful You stamp set along with the Petal Promenade design series paper to make this encouraging card for friend.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Jen! - The rich colors provide a luscious backdrop to your dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Card Jennifer!! Thank you for your support of my International Highlights. Look forward to seeing you take part in my highlights again next month. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kylie, what an honor to have you stop by...thank you so much :)

      Delete