June 17, 2019

June Greek Isles Achievers Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us for our June Greek Isles Achievers blog hop. Those hopping today are Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from all around the world that have achieved the prestigious Stampin' Up! Incentive trip. We will be hopping together once a month to show you ideas and designs using current Stampin' Up!® products. I live in Minnesota in the US and would love to help you if you have any questions.

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Jennifer Michalski @ Stamping Serenity or may have come from the person previous to me in the list.  If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the fun. At the moment you are visiting Jennifer Michalski @ Stamping Serenity.  Our hop theme in June is the Stampin' Up! New Annual Catalog!
Today's card is made using the awesome new DinoRoar Suite that includes the Dino Days stamp set, Dino dies, DinoRoar design series paper and DinoRoar enamel shapes.
I love how easy it is to die cut the dinosaurs from the ds paper with the coordinating dies.  I then took some of the Noble Peacock foil paper and embossed it with the Layered Leaves embossing folder.  I love how it gives this card shine and dimension.  The final touch was the Lovely Lipstick ribbon and a few enamel shapes.  I couldn't let any piece of that fun design series paper go to waste, so I added a little scrap to the inside of the card too :)
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss.  Remember that currently you are at my blog - Jennifer Michalski @ Stamping Serenity, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next.

Blog Hop Line-Up:

Here are all of the Stampin' Up! items I used for todays project:

9 comments:

  1. This set is on my wish list. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I have this Suite arriving this week & cant wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't used my set yet...but your card is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of 'scrap' DSP on the inside! Looks great Jennifer! Thanks for taking part in the Greek Isles Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete