June 26, 2019

Up & Away For GDP195

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP195.  This week's Global Design Project theme challenge is flying high as we want to see your projects featuring balloons - hot air balloons, celebration balloons or speech bubbles. How fun is that?  Here's the festive badge for this week's theme challenge:
For this theme challenge I used the stamp set called Lift Me Up!  This stamp set is retired, but it was one of the few that I kept and has balloons in it.
I added a lot of dimension to this card with the layers that were triple banner punched along with the various balloons that were embossed with copper embossing powder and die cut with copper foil.  For a free PDF Tutorial on how to create this care...CLICK HERE.  Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

No comments:

Post a Comment