March 9, 2020

Kylie's March International Highlight

http://bit.ly/KyliesInternationalHighlightsMarch2020VoteForMeHere
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.
http://bit.ly/KyliesInternationalHighlightsMarch2020VoteForMeHere
Many these days forget those simple words - Thank you. Show your appreciation to people in your lives who have inspired you, helped you, supported you by sending them a thank you card or project.
On these cards I used the Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series from the Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog.  For the card on the left I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink onto the perennial essence vellum and then punched it out using the Label Me Lovely Punch.  I added some petal pink metallic ribbon with a knot.  The card on the right was die cut using the Parisian Dies in cherry cobbler cardstock and silver foil.  Both cards make such nice thank yous and the design series paper is just so beautiful in person.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.

Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

No comments:

Post a Comment