May 4, 2020

Kylie's May International Highlight

http://bit.ly/KyliesInternationalHighlightsMay2020VoteForMeHere
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.
http://bit.ly/KyliesInternationalHighlightsMay2020VoteForMeHere
Many these days forget those simple words - Thank you. Show your appreciation to people in your lives who have inspired you, helped you, supported you by sending them a thank you card or project.
For this fun card I used the In The Tropics Stamp Set and dies.  I love the fun feel of this card.  It can be a great way to thank someone who has helped you out.  The Bermuda Bay card stock along with the Follow Your Art Design series paper match so nicely.  I stamped the flowers and the sentiment onto a piece of the follow your art ds paper and then dies cut and punched it out.  I added a swoosh of the clear wink of stella to each of the flowers for added sparkle.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.

Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

2 comments:

  1. This card makes me feel relaxed. Good job Jennifer! Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month. All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete