November 2, 2020

Kylie's November International Highlight

https://www.kyliebertucci.com/2020/11/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html

 Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.

https://www.kyliebertucci.com/2020/11/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Many these days forget those simple words - Thank you. Show your appreciation to people in your lives who have inspired you, helped you, supported you by sending them a thank you card or project.
For this card I use a variety of products from Stampin' Up!  I love the winter wonderland feel of this card.  I combined the Snowflake Splendor DSP with Balmy Blue Cardstock, Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper and Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper.  This gives my card a mix of textures and colors.  I die cut the circles using the layering circles.  Then added the Metallic Mesh Ribbon and the Snowflake Splendor Ribbon.  It looks like glistening snow on the card!  The sentiment comes from the Autumn Goodness Stamp Set.  I finished off the look with some Blue Gems over top of the snowflake stickers.  This card is going to a special lady who is fighting cancer to let her know I am thankful for her and thinking of her.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer your friend will love this special card! Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The circle elements really go well with the snowflakes. A pretty card.

    ReplyDelete