December 7, 2020

Kylie's December International Highlight

https://www.kyliebertucci.com/2020/12/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html 

 Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.

https://www.kyliebertucci.com/2020/12/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Many these days forget those simple words - Thank you. Show your appreciation to people in your lives who have inspired you, helped you, supported you by sending them a thank you card or project.

For this project I used the Love of Leaves Stamp Set with the coordinating Stitched Leaves Dies.  The background design series paper comes from the Brightly Gleaming Specialty ds Paper and coordinates beautifully with the brushed metallic cardstock.  I used a piece of the brand new Fine Art Ribbon that has some sheen to it and is from the upcoming January-June Mini Catalog.  The sentiment is stamped in Mossy Meadow and punched out using the brand new Double Oval Punch, also will be available in the upcoming January-June Mini Catalog. For a finishing touch I added some clear wink of stella to the mossy meadow stitched leaf.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

2 comments:

  1. The mossy meadow and metalic looks awesome together. Beautiful card Jennifer! Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kylie, thank you so much, it is an honor to have you stop by :)

      Delete