March 20, 2021

Waterfall Card for Creative Creases Challenge #3

https://wp.me/p4bS0N-3Ov
Today I played along with the Creative Creases Challenge #3.  Because fun folds are not limited to just cards, don’t be afraid to submit your 3D projects, just make sure that your work involves paper and stamps.
For this fun challenge I used the stamp set called Friends Are Like Seashells!  And I made a fabulous Waterfall Card.  I was inspired to make this type of fun fold card by fellow demonstrator Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja.  I love the beach and these seashells and sentiments are so much fun from Stampin' Up!
The colors of the Sand & Sea design series paper has such soft colors. Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  
Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Jennifer, I love that you made this fantastic beachy fun fold card - and it's quite appropriate for it to be a waterfall technique, too! Between you and Melissa, I will have to make one of these soon! Thank you so much for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you will join me again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, thanks for your comment and for stopping by ๐Ÿ™‚

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Jennifer I enjoyed seeing your fun folds...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete