August 9, 2021

Kylie's August International Blog Highlights

http://bit.ly/VoteForMeAugust2021

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.

http://bit.ly/VoteForMeAugust2021
Many these days forget those simple words - Thank you. Show your appreciation to people in your lives who have inspired you, helped you, supported you by sending them a thank you card or project.
For this card I used the new Blackberry Beauty Ephemera Pack along with the Gold Shimmer Vellum.  Both from the Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog going on right now.  The mix of gold and blackberry bliss are so pretty the photo just doesn't capture it.  The sentiment comes from the Time of Giving stamp set and I added a few opal rounds as a finishing touch.  The ephemera pack makes it so easy to pull a beautiful card together!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.  

Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

4 comments:

  1. The combination of gold and Blackberry bliss are amazing! Thanks Jennifer for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Jennifer! Love it all!! You got MY vote, for sure!

    ReplyDelete