January 31, 2022

Kylie's February International Blog Highlights

https://bit.ly/VoteForMeFebruary2022

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.

https://bit.ly/VoteForMeFebruary2022
Many these days forget those simple words - Thank you. Show your appreciation to people in your lives who have inspired you, helped you, supported you by sending them a thank you card or project.
For these beautiful cards I used the the Simply Marbelous Design Series Paper that you can earn free during the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration.  I paired the design series paper with polished pink and mossy meadow card stock.  I used the Wildflower Path Stamp Set to create the background flower on the marbelous dsp.  The sentiment is stamped on the simply marbelous ds paper and punched out using tailored tag punch
All six of the marbleous colors matched with the pink and green background.  I used the Stitched so Sweetly dies for some added dimension.  I added some in color square gems for a finishing touch.  What a wonderful way to say thank you to someone.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.  

Here are all of the Stampin' Up! Products I used for today's projects:

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and I love the sentiment. Thanks Jennifer for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

    ReplyDelete