January 11, 2017

From The Heart - Pals January Blog Hop!


Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for January 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects showcase themes that are “From the Heart.” This includes any of the following themes… Valentine’s Day, Thinking of You, Get Well and/or Sympathy. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
 
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
For my "From The Heart" project, I used the Sending Love Suite from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog.  The stamp set is called Sealed With Love and bundles with the Love Notes Framelits Dies.  There is a beautiful 6" x 6" Sending Love Design Series Paper Stack along with a Ribbon Combo Pack in Whisper White and Real Red. 

I used the color trio of Whisper White, Real Red, and Island Indigo.  I love all shades of blue, so I knew I had to add a little bit even to a Valentine card.  

The sentiment is stamped in Real Red from the Sealed With Love Photopolymer Stamp Set.  I punched it out using the 1" Circle Punch and layered it over the Oval Stitched Framelit die cut out in Island Indigo Card Stock.  Then I used some Stampin' Dimensionals for added texture. And finished the sentiment circle off with some Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

I cannot tell you how much I am in love with the Bloomin' Hearts Framelits Dies!  I have to keep them out of site or I would want to use it on every project I make :)  I ran the heart in Island Indigo Card Stock and layered it over the Sending Love Design Series Paper.
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=142752
I also really like all things tiny!  How cute is that little envelope with the teeny, tiny card inside and the flap insert?  These Framelits were on my must have list when I saw them in the Occasions Catalog.  They are so much fun :)
 
I am so happy that you stopped by today! Make sure to continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
 
Blog Hop Line-Up:
  1. Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
  2. Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
  3. Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
  4. Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
  5. Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
  6. Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
  7. Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
  8. Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products that I used for this card:


11 comments:

  1. The blooming heart really pops with this color combination. I also love the tiny envelopes with this product suite. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy, thank you :) The tiny envelopes are definitely one of my favorites!

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of using Bloomin for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination of old and new Jennifer. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rae, this was such a fun hop to participate in! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Love your card and color choices... a very retro feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too darn funny, we were on the same page with using that heart! It is soooo beautiful that I felt it needed to be pulled out as it has not had the love it deserves. Great card, fun Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, great minds think alike :) You are right, the heart is really pretty and absolutely had to be used! I love your card too :)

      Delete
  6. Your color scheme is really creative and those cards are so cute!

    ReplyDelete