April 13, 2017

The Little Piggy for #GDP082

This project is following the Global Design Project Sketch Challenge #GDP082.  This challenge was so much fun!  Thanks for checking out my card today...now, head over to the Global Design Project and play along with the sketch challenge. 
I was able to use The Little Piggy stamp set that I won when I attended the Stampin' Up! OnStage this last weekend.  It is from the new upcoming Annual Catalog. 
 
I chose to use some other brand new items that I just received this week as well.  The background design series paper comes from the Eastern Palace Suite, which will be available for purchase with an early release on May 2! 
 
I added some Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers along with some metallic enamel dots along the bottom which made it all come together.
 
Stampin' Up! retires items each year prior to their new annual catalog release in June.  Make sure to check out the retirement list HERE.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Happy Stamping :)

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable little piggy! Love his gold flower and the matching accents in gold. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annette, thanks so much, I cannot wait to see what you create with this stamp set :)

      Delete
  2. Ah Jennifer, what a cute card using the happy little piggy! The little pops of gold along the bottom tie the card together perfectly. Thanks so much for playing along with Global Design Project sketch challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, it was a fun sketch challenge this week :)

      Delete