April 9, 2017

The Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop - April 2017

Welcome to the Blog Hop for April 2017. This month our theme is “2015-2017 Retiring In Colors”.  You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Jennifer Michalski @ Stamping Serenity or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Jennifer Michalski @ Stamping Serenity.
For today's project I am featuring one of each of the retiring 2015-2017 In Colors using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits and the Thankful Thoughts Stamp Set.  It usually takes me a while to warm up to the new In Colors each year, but I really loved the Mint Macaron right away.  I used it with many of my projects over the last few years, so it has gotten a lot of love.
I decorated each one a bit differently and I like to use them for cards and put a little message on the note tucked inside.



Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog – Jennifer Michalski @ Stamping Serenity, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.

Blog Hop Line-Up:

2 comments:

  1. I love your pocket cards! Really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candy, thanks a bunch! I am so glad you were able to stop by :)

      Delete