August 8, 2018

August Pals Blog Hop - Cut It Out!

Welcome to the Pals August, 2018 Blog Hop. Today we are “Cutting It Out”.  We love to "cut it out" so this month our creations feature our favorite “cuts” using punches, Framelits and Thinlits from the current Stampin’ Up! catalog.  You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
This was such a fun project that I didn't even know I was going to make until I had all of the Eastern Medallions dies sitting out on the table.  I used the Tea Room Specialty Design Series Paper and that is how I decided on my color palette of Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry and Very Vanilla.
I ran the card base through the big shot with the thinlits, then once I had all of the "cut outs" that I wanted on the front of the card I ran just the front piece of the card through the big shot with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder from the upcoming Holiday Catalog.  I added the sentiment and some Glitter Enamel  Dots as well.
Then I added a piece of the Tea Room DS paper to the inside of the card front, it's kind of cool that you can see both sides of the ds paper design this way.  I even decorated the inside of the card with an added sentiment :)
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have created to inspire you.  Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations.  Mark your calendar for September 12 for the next Pals Blog Hop. We’ll inspire you with projects for the upcoming holidays and seasons including Autumn, Winter, Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas.  Don’t miss the fun.

6 comments:

  1. Jennifer, your project is lovely. The Crushed Curry and Coastal Cabana are beautiful together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So cool! Way to rock cutting it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, love how you used the tin embossing folder with all of those cut-outs!

    ReplyDelete