August 7, 2018

Kylie's August International Highlight

http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.
http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-international-blog-highlights.html
Our theme this month is Teachers Gifts!  It's good to be organised right?? Time to think about teachers gifts! Even if you don't have little ones at school it is great to think of how you can inspire others and maybe give it to a friend or neighbor so they can give it to their child's teacher. It is all about helping others to see the power in a gift or thoughtful card. 
I used the stamp set called Coffee Cafe' for todays project along with the Coffee Cups Framelits.  I love the variety of all things coffee in this stamp set.  Here are all of the pieces and measurements that you need to make this cool coffee cup treat holder:
  • First I die cut all of my pieces and then cut and scored the additional pieces all shown above.  
  • Then I added the extra embellishments like ribbon, washi tape, sentiment, ds paper and the drink stopper.
  • Finally I assembles everything together for this fun treat holder.
Make sure you have tear tape on hand to finish the assembly of this little gift.  I added a few dove chocolates for a yummy treat.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.  Here are all of the products I used for this card:

2 comments: