September 26, 2018

Half Full for GDP157

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP157.  This week's color challenge is a beautiful mix of Blackberry Bliss, Mint Macaron & Grapefruit Grove.  Have fun and play along too:
For this color challenge I used the stamp set called Half Full.  This is one of my favorite stamp sets in the annual catalog, designed by a fellow demonstrator.  It could also be that I happen to like a glass of wine here and there too!
I used the Tin Tile embossing folder and added some Blackberry Bliss using my sponge dauber.  The wine glasses are fussy cut out and popped up using a few mini dimensionals.  The finishing touch is that sweet ribbon from the Tea Room Combo Pack!
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

No comments:

Post a Comment