September 27, 2018

Winter Woods for WWYS187

Today I played along with the weekly challenge called What Will You Stamp - WWYS187.  Each week they choose a stamp set that you can use to play along with their challenge.  Have fun and play along this week.
I used the Woodland Textured Embossing Folder on a piece of Nature's Poem DS Paper and then sponged some Cajun Craze ink over it for added texture for the background.  Then I used my Cajun Craze Blend marker on some vellum and punched out the leaves using the leaf punch.
The woods scene is set up with three sets of the trees stamped in Cajun Craze.  The sentiment is die cut using the layering ovals framelits with the scallop framelit for the layer behind.
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the fall feel of your card Jennifer! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at WWYS Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not an orange kinda girl, but your card really took my eye! Just gorgeous, lovely to have you playing along at WWYS this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, thank you very much! I love playing along each week :)

      Delete