November 8, 2018

Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Stampin' Up! with #GDP163

Today I played along with the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP163We are celebrating Stampin' Up!'s 30th Anniversary this week. While some of us will be gathering for the big party in Orlando, Florida, others will be celebrating all over the world. To celebrate, this week's Global Design Team Theme Challenge is - 30 Years of Stampin' Up!.  Head over and play along:
To celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Stampin' Up! I am sharing my downline gifts that I made and brought with me to Orlando this week.  I used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit and made a variety of cute little bags that have notes that slide inside.  I also made some takeout treat boxes with little surprises inside.
All of these fun notes have the statement of the heart on them to commemorate the OnStage event with my team!
Thanks for stopping by and letting me share the joy of stamping with you.  Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

No comments:

Post a Comment