November 6, 2018

Kylie's November International Highlight

http://http://bit.ly/November2018HighlightsVoteForMe
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.
http://bit.ly/November2018HighlightsVoteForMe
We are celebrating Stampin' Up!'s 30th Year in November so what a wonderful way to say THANK YOU than to #MakeaCardSendaCard to Shelli Gardner to thank her for what Stampin' Up! has meant to you. I used the Statement of the Heart stamp for this project. This statement really has a special place in my journey with Stampin' Up! and I think Shelli will love this card.
Without her determination and hard work to keep this company going none of us would have met one another, been inspired to do more and fulfilled so many awesome things. We have so much to be grateful for! #randomactsofkindness 
Here is a top view of this fun fold card, basically I folded it like a regular 11" by 4-1/4" card in half at 5-1/2 then I folded the front flap backwards at the half way mark.  
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.  Here are all of the products I used for this card:

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer, your card is perfect for Shelli! I love how yousplit and used a doilie behind the heart of the statement. And yes, it is true. Stampin' UP! is a great company to work for and share what we love together! My vote is in! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annette, thank you so much for stopping by and your kind comment 🙂. I appreciate your vote too!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card, as always! You certainly have my vote, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete