October 9, 2019

Stampin' Pretty Pals October Blog Hop

Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “My Favorite Season” showcasing our favorite stamps and supplies for our holiday project.  You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
For my favorite season, I bet you can guess, it is Christmas!  There is nothing like the electricity of the Holiday season.  Especially when you get those crisp snowflakes that turn into piles of fluffy white.  Well, that truly is the most wonderful time of the year.  This year will be extra special for my family as we will celebrate the first Christmas with our baby boy.  He will only be 4 months old, and probably not remember it, but we will take lots of pictures ;)
For this card I used the Let It Snow Suite of products from Stampin' Up!  The stamp set, punch, ds paper, embossing folder and embellishment kit make it easy to come up with something fabulous!  I especially love the little hat and scarf made out of felt that comes in the embellishment kit.  And the snowy glimmer on the snowmen in the ds paper.  Of course, I also have to share a picture of my beautiful baby boy who is 7 weeks old today.  Happy Stamping!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, November 13th when we showcase projects with layers of DSP and embellishments for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up

Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for this card:

14 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Jennifer and an even cuter Baby Boy! Your holidays will never be the same and so much more fun with sweet little Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmases will be even more special as you treasure time with your son! What a blessing! Adorable card for his first holiday scrapbook!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card and beautiful baby! You're going to have a very fun Christmas this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much cuteness Jennifer! Christmas will be so much fun for you with your sweet baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, when you said you would only skip one month of the blog hop, I really had my doubts. I have raised 4 kids and definitely trouble getting my teeth brushed, much less keep a stampin business going. You are incredible!! But looking at that little bundle of pure joy, I know you are enjoying every moment.

    Now, your card is so cute! Living in Michigan, I have learned to see the beauty in the winter season - inside! LOL It's coming so we might as well, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, thank you so much. We are enjoying life, but also I can understand finding those moments to yourself can be hard. Yes, we have to embrace the snow :)

      Delete
  6. Oh Jennifer this will be the best Christmas ever for you!!!! Nothing like the miracle of a baby to bring home the true spirit of Christmas! I am so happy for you and your family! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...I was so excited about the adorable baby picture and exciting news that I completely forgot to comment about the card....it's cute too but nothing can compare to that bundle of joy. You are amazing doing all that you do with a newborn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeanie, I appreciate your second comment on the card too ;)

      Delete