June 21, 2021

June 2021 Maui Achievers Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us for our June Maui Achievers blog hop. Those hopping today are Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from all around the world that have achieved the prestigious Stampin' Up! Incentive trip. We will be hopping together once a month to show you ideas and designs using current Stampin' Up!® products. I live in Minnesota in the US and would love to help you if you have any questions.

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Jennifer Michalski @ Stamping Serenity or may have come from the person previous to me in the list.  If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the fun. At the moment you are visiting Jennifer Michalski @ Stamping Serenity.  Our hop theme is "Current Products"!

For today's project I used the Forever Grapevine Bundle from Stampin' Up!  It was one of my "must have" items from the annual catalog.  The color scheme follows the Beauty of the Earth DSP and is Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow and Basic White.  I embossed the night of navy background with the Bark 3D embossing folder for added texture.  I used the beauty of the earth dsp for the vine die cut and then cut the leaves in mossy meadow cardstock.

The die cut circles have a bit of the beauty of the earth dsp behind them.  I used the light night of navy blend to give the larger circle more color for the sentiment background.

Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss.  Remember that currently you are at my blog: Jennifer Michalski @ Stamping Serenity, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next.

Blog Hop Line-Up:

Here are all of the products I used for this project:

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour combination and sentiment Jennifer! Thanks for taking part in the Maui Achievers Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete