June 7, 2021

Kylie's June International Blog Highlights

 http://bit.ly/VoteForMeJune2021

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I am joining a group that is being highlighted internationally by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten winners will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project.

http://bit.ly/VoteForMeJune2021
Many these days forget those simple words - Thank you. Show your appreciation to people in your lives who have inspired you, helped you, supported you by sending them a thank you card or project.
For today's project I used a variety of products from Stampin' Up!  The die cuts come from the Encircled In Beauty Die set.  The sentiment comes from the Seascape stamp set and is die cut using the layering circles dies.  I used a mix of Soft Succulent, Basic White and Silver as this card is going to one of my team members who just achieved the silver title.  You might notice the background design series paper is a sneak peek from the July-December Mini Catalog called Harvest Meadow.  I embossed it with the Bark 3D embossing folder to give it more texture.  And finished it with some soft succulent ribbon.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today make sure you head over to Kylie's blog to vote for my project. I would love to be chosen to do an international blog hop.  

Here are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used for today's project:

8 comments:

  1. Elegant card Jennifer! Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card - yes the background paper caught my eye - can’t wait! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great card!
    Good luck with the voting and greetings from Germany!
    Simone (derdiedasKleine bastelt)

    ReplyDelete